Tips to treat sickness while on hCG
Tips to Treat Sickness
1. Dr. Simeons uses a combination of antihistamine and large quantities of
vitamin C. You should feel better in about 3 days.
2. You can try to alleviate a sickness with the combination of essential oils: one
drop each of cinnamon, thyme and clove essential oils on top of a small amount
(a couple of inches) of boiling water in a small saucepan. Cover your head with
a towel and try to breathe in and hold in sinuses and lungs several times
during a period of 3-4 minutes. Be careful not to get too close to the water
because the extracts are tremendously strong, you need to get accustomed to
3. Dr. Simeons says an aspirin for a headache is okay. Some people have
successfully used Excedrin, Advil, Tylenol without any effect on weight loss.
Just make sure to avoid the ones that have the shiny coating that makes them
look like M&Ms!! That coating has sugar in it.
4. Do NOT suffer...if you NEED a medication, take it and just make up any
lost time when you are feeling better.
5. As a home remedy, you can drink LOTS of water and hot teas to flush the
sickness out of your system.
6. For stomach troubles ensure you are not de-hydrated or over-hydrated.
Check that your fluids, both the amount (at least 2 liters for the day) and the
type (coffee, tea, water, etc.). Excess fluids can weaken your digestive enzymes
which, in turn, makes it more difficult for your stomach to process the food.
Drinking too much coffee and/or tea (and not enough water) can also cause
stomach problems due to the acids and tannins embedded in these types of
7. For heartburn with bloating you can take a Tablespoon full of apple cider
vinegar which will ease the acidic feeling.
8. Head fog and muscle weakness can be helped by taking potassium (99
mg tablet 2/day with food) until the feelings pass. Keep potassium tablets in
your house in case the problems return.
9. When you don't feel like eating, make sure you at LEAST eat small portions
of proteins and the two fruits.
10. For a head cold, put Tabasco on everything you eat or try eating spicy
foods. The hot foods will clear your nose. You could also try Sinus
Buster which is made with red pepper so it can sting a little at first or .
11. Take digestive enzymes (available at GNC) when you feel your stomach
cramping from not processing the food you are eating.
12. For back pain, you can start by doing some gentle stretching. You can also
try warm compresses on your back, massages, acupuncture, or visit a
chiropractor. If you need to use medications for pain, use the approved
aspirin. As a final resort, you could try yoga.
13. When you have a cough, cover the bottoms of your feet with Vicks vapor-
rub. You should put socks on to prevent the vapor-rub from wiping away or
sticking to surfaces (including your bed sheets). This works best at night
14. If you have a cold or suffer from allergies or chronic sinus issues, this trick
will change your life. Dr. Oz on Oprah explained this remedy on one of her
shows. Simply use a sea salt saline sinus flush. You can use a tall drinking
glass and put a level teaspoon of sea salt in the glass, then fill the glass with
just warm water (bear in mind the temperature needs to be comfortable for
you). Stir well to dissolve all of the salt. Then, use a larger (i.e. 60cc) syringe.
Fill the syringe with the sea salt solution, stick it comfortably in one nostril,
lean over the sink with your head slightly tilted forward and slightly to the
side. Then push the syringe to release all of the sea salt solution up into the
nostril and out the other side (pretty unbelievable, I know). You can breathe
through your mouth as you do this. Fill the syringe again and repeat on the
other side. After treating both sides, gently blow your nose. For Neti pots and
solutions go to Vitacost. You can even order a special pitcher from the
website to use instead of a syringe.
15. You can gargle with warm salt water to treat a sore throat. You can also use
warm salt water as a rinse (for about 5 minutes) to whiten your teeth.
16. In addition, the warm sea salt water can be used for treatment of an ear
ache. Put some of the mixture in your eat and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
The sea salt kills bacteria which not only cures an infection, it also prevents
17. For a rash, you can try this simple home remedy: Dilute apple cider
vinegar with water in a 1:4 ratio. Use a wash cloth and apply the solution
directly on the rash.
NOTE: Keep your eye on your blood pressure as salt can increase blood
pressure; sea salt, however, is safe. Be sure to use sea salt, but do watch your
NOTE: Use caution with all medications, it is known that one can overdose on
Tylenol and there are many chemicals in Tylenol products.